December 15, 2007

My playlist of the month

I came up with the idea to post my favourite songs from the moment, because of two reasons :
1. I might give you some nice tips for good music
2. If I look a few months or years later on my blog I see what music I heard and I get connected to that time.
I will limit the songlist on ten ,so I wont lose the orientation.
My first playlist will be from November and December , cause it's just the 14th.

Deichkind - Komm schon
Beatstakes - Cut off the top
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
Reihard Mey - Das Narrenschiff
Citizen Cope - Sideways
Coldplay feat. Michael Stipe - Island in the sun
Gnarls Barkley - Smiley faces
Fettes Brot - Falsche Entscheidung
Nada Surf - Blankest Year
Clueso - Chicago

It is more or less a real smooth playlist , but I know you will like the songs ;-))


Greetings Basti

Hearing : The playlist of Dec-Nov :)

No comments: