November 6, 2007

My Blog has to suffer

Hey folks out there.
Every time I come upon my blog I think of blogging about something ,but then I start to write two or three sentences and I stop frustrated.
The last weeks were purely everyday life and nothing special came across my way. I was drunk to many times , my football team is still sucking hard and I kinda rule in school. If you know my quiet a bit , it is unexpected that I'm good an school ,but I take this year very serious and have good marks in almost every course.
Winter is approaching and I dare hate this season. It's dark the whole day and it is just terribly cold. Though I'm looking forward to Christmas with my family and new years eve.
Me and Jay thought about going to Sensation White at the new years eve. It is in Düsseldorf , but we only want to go , if some friends are joing us. In the case you don't know what to do at the new years eve or you ever wanted to be at Sensation White you can ask me ;-))
There will definitely be superior times for my blog , but for now I have disappoint you. Stay tuned!


So far , greetings Basti

Hearing: Buzzcocks - Ever fallen In Love?

No comments: