November 15, 2006

Welcome to my blog

I always liked reading blogs , cause i think it is a very good way to show and share feelings with other people . I read a few very interesting blogs and so i decided now to start my own blog.
To introduce myself shortly i just want to give you some hints: My real name is Sebastian Schmidt , im from the north of Germany , im 17 years old and im visiting the 12th grade.
You may wonder why i`m writing in english and i thought a lot about the language of my blog for myself . I came to the decision to write in english ,even if my english isn`t the best , but in english you can describe feelings and situations much better then in german.

The topic of my blog will be pretty much my whole life and the main part of this is , as u will recognize, my "schoollife". While graduateing the life changes a lot and you must clearly set prioritys ,and this isn`t easy for a groweing up.
I hope u will enjoy reading my blog and also give me some feedback to my life,problems and so on.


Greetings Riou

No comments: