November 20, 2006

And her name is Vilde

I hadn't wrote in here since last week ,because i was very busy and right now i don't have much "problems" to write about.
On Friday i asked the norwegian girl i told you about (called Vilde =) ) , if we can make something together and so we went to the cinema and later to a cafe. It was a pretty cool evening and i think we really got along wonderfully.
On Saturday i was going out with some friends to celebrate Christoph's (now called Uwe ) 18th birthday. We/me started to drink a lot , till Vilde called me and said she is in the city too. I thought what to do ,because on the one side i wanted to celebrate Uwe's birthday and on the other side i wanted to meet her. To make it short: I found some kind of a mixture for that problem , we went clubbeing "all" (lost some friends =D) together till 5 o'clock , enjoying a lot of Flensburg's clubs (like the Cult , Max , Speicher , Shikla xD and so on). Then i drove with Vilde to my house sleeping a bit and later we spent almost the whole Sunday just laying in my bed =)

Today I met her again and to boot that (if it is possible) my uncel told me that he has Tickets for the soccer match Chelsea London - Werder Bremen ,which im visiting now on Wednesday =DD

It is not hard to guess that i am really happy now , but i will go on writing here ;)


Greetings Riou


Edit: The match was awesome =) "WER NICHT HÜPFT DER IST KEIN BREMER ! HEY! HEY!" :D
If u ask me what i think about the game : Drogba > all

No comments: