December 8, 2006

No time at all

It is long long time ago i posted my last articel here and I am sorry for that. I promise you that I will write from now on a articel every week :(
But as the headlines implies i really have no time for things like writing in my blog. My life is so stressfull at the moment. I am writing so many exams ,inclueding my intensive courses, by this time , that i almost have no time for my own. Besides this my girlfriend (<3) takes a lot of time too ,but the time with her I'm enjoying ;)
In my first post here i spoke about priorities and i would picture mine right now in this way:
1. Vilde (girlfriend)
2. school
3. sleeping and eating :>
4. time for friends or my own

But i see halcyon days in the next weeks for me like christmas , traveling to norway and so on =)
So far ,so good. Im heading now with some friends to a concert from the band Smoke Blow , which I really like. I was at they're concert here last christmas and it was awesome. They are just sick live =D

EDIT: The concert was so brilliant again.


greetings Riou

No comments: