April 23, 2007

Busy days...

I have quiet much to tell ,because my last days were hard and my appointment calender is sooo full. I have never more than one day free for the next weeks I think ,but lets start with the past. Friday was my 18th birthday and I am so incredible happy now =DD
I take part in a camp from my school as a carer and we had the 2nd preparation for the camp on friday. We started with planning all the days and in the evenig we celebrated a bit. It was a funny night and I was deadly drunk in the end :-P . Me and a girl ( called Mirijam ) "invented" a cool drinking-game ( named ZÄÄÄB ) which "killed" me ,because I lost a lot. I just post a few cool pictures of that night:


I will update later , because it's too stressfull at the moment



Saturday I had a hard hangover till about nine o'clock in the evening ... it only stoped , because I began to drink again. I went to a birthday ( from Britta ) , where a lot of my friends were and it was huge fun. It is a other circle of friends of mine and I see some of them very raley and it is always a big amusment when I met them talking about old times and stuff :-))
I left the party at about three till four o clock and I went home by foot with two girls. The way is about seven kilometers and I can't really think why , but I went home on my socks :-O
Sunday I had of cause again a big hangover and spent my day at home. Today I went to my theater group and I got the date ,when the premiere is ( 02.06. ) and so I have to spent some more time with the samples the next month.
Another cool thing I want you to tell is ,that I get from next month on my child benefit ,which is about 150 euros a month. By the fact I get almost everything here from my parents , 150 euros are such a lot money for me and I feel kinda rich :D


So far , greetings Riou

Hearing : KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

No comments: