April 1, 2007

Holidays aye

Some friends of mine told me that they really like my blog and my language ,which I highly admire , and thats a good inducement to even write more posts :-))

Holidays started friday and I finally have some time to relax. But before relaxing the beginning of the holidays had to be celebrated and therefore I went to party yesterday ;)
Me and two other good friends ( Malte and Jonas) started drinking at Malte's home and arround leaving time I was already kinda squiffy. The party was in a big barn and there were over 300 people and a lot friends of mine. It was kinda amusing ,but me and Jonas just stayed till 4 o'clock or something, because our alcohol was empty, and went back to Malte's house. A lot of people had to sleep there and due to that I had to sleep on a one meter long couch ^_^
The last people arrived at arround 8 o'clock and the house looked very chaotic .. everywhere was somebody laing and even Malte's brother had to sleep on the ground for some time ,because he barred himself out of his own room x)

This week I will just relax some ( as I said ) and maybe go from time to time partying. I just planed to go to the movie "300" and I gonna participate in a project called Kartour.


Greetings Riou

ps : hearing right now: The Subways - oh yeah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naggers of course Naggers.

Kartour utz utz... brauch nurnoch 12€... gebt mir geld... :(

Anonymous said...

People who anoy you?
N*GGERS

jo - wir hattn spass!

nochma den gedanken von Jonas aufrufen... schreib über intrigen aus unserem jahrgang - motje und hauke?