April 2, 2007

"Holidays aye" edit aka. women , alcohol and DotA

As I wrote my last post, no headline came up to my mind and I asked a friend if he could help me and he just said "women , alcohol and DotA" ( lovely combination if you ask me =D ) , but it also striked to my head that I hadn't wrote about women and DotA ... not even close. I decided to take a different headline and post what I wrote ,but what I am now going to write is some kind of a preedit ( I still think I just made up this word and it wouldn't make sense at all , but sounds cool doesn't it? It should be some kind of edit in any way :O ) . I will write again about the weekend , but in a different way. People wished that I should write more about intrigues and scandals from for exampel my school age-group and this post is a first try in that direction. If you like it or not you should write in comments ;) have fun

Lets start with alcohol. As usual I drank Wodka with energy and cola or turkish pepper , but (unbelievable) I thought of drinking something different next party. The reason can't be "sameness" , because i drink that since I can think and I never doubt about that. Although I will try something different in the next time ;)
With alcohol also the first scandal raises ( even if it's not that dramatic :p ). At the party there were no quickies left at arround 23:00 !!! The host of the party missed sooo much money with that , because everybody spent a bag of money on quickies , even I spent my whole money on them.
To the "women point" I can't say much or better... don't want to say much. Maybe in the next posts I will pick up that topic.
The DotA point could be really borring for some people ,but as it was wished I gonna write about it... DotA is a online game ( What is DotA? ) in wich I highly take part in and I think it came to the mind of my friend ,because I am taking part in a tournament over eastern and it costs me some time in practise , strategy thoughts and organisation. The first game should be today ,but by virtue of a misunderstanding my mate Uwe ( it is a 2vs2 tournament) wasn't able to play and I had trouble to postpone the game ,but everything went "fine". I will post result of tournament ,but I don't think I will write again about that issue. I just give you some Links on the way: My Clan , League Rooster of my Clan . My Clan is kinda oldschool in the DotA community and it exists since ages. I'm called "in10city" there ... don't ask me why!

Back to intrigues and scandals. I heard that two people of my school age-group (Hauke and Motje) had something "in common" yesterday , but i don't know if that are facts and I don't want to speculate on such a finical topic ,but I gonna keep you up-to-date.
Last scandal ( and that really hurts my soul ) is the certainity ,that Jonas hs no money left for whole April and due to that the project "Kartour" is in danger! You should subscribe him some money !

Hope you enjoyed this different way of writing and who knows? Maybe I gonna write more posts in this direction... I feel dirty now ;)


Greetings Riou

Hearing: The Roots - The Seed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

du hast das mit maltes bett vergessen ;)

Sebastian Schmidt said...

ah pf das is ja gegen mich selbst ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.