April 8, 2007

Easter!

Happy Easter everybody! =D

I just gonna blog shortly about my holidays so far. I didn't do much jet , simply spent my days chilling and stuff. I finished my driving licence theroy lessons and Uwe and me reached semi-finals of the DotA tournament I told you about.
Today and tomorrow I gonna celebrate Easter with my family a bit . I don't really like this "public holiday thing" , because everbody tries to be in good fancy and everything is so extremly factitious. Although in my honest opinion all these days are devilish commerce . Maybe you think different and in that case I feel happy for you , but I can't change myself in that way.


Greetings Riou

Hearing: The Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

UWE is die Schwachstelle!

Anonymous said...

nur UW

Anonymous said...

xD