June 22, 2007

Amsterdam I'm coming

Yiiha!
Jay and me finally made it and got tickets for the Sensation White 2007 in Amsterdam at Ebay. If you don't know what the Sensation White is you can look a bit >here< ( The videos there are so awesome)
I know the style of the Sensation White is not my typical type of music , but I listen to Trance and House kinda often , I love such music at clubs and it's anyway easier to dance to this music ;-)
Thereto it is the worlds leading dance event with 40.000 people and the lightshow and stuff is surely insane. I really hope I can make a lot of pictures so that you can look closer what it is about.
The Sensation is at the 7.7.07 , but our trip to Amsterdam will be started at the 6th and will long to the 8th or 9th. That gives us the possibillity to view Amsterdam and ( of course ) to party a bit more. By the way I am looking kinda funny totally dressed in white , but you wont see a picture yet , so stay tuned ;-D
Next week I gonna work every day eight hours after the school to get some money for the whole summer holidays.


Greetings Riou / Basti

Hearing : DJ Dean - Kick Off

No comments: