June 18, 2007

A trip with throwbacks

I just wanna blog about a crazy trip I enjoyed saturday night , because it was really funny and it is indeed worth to write about ;-)
It was a normal saturday evening and I wanted to stay home , because I want to save money for my summer holidays. Jay and me tried to by tickets for the Sensation White 2007 in Amsterdam at Ebay , but it didn't worked well ,because the tickets are really treasured and it's hard to get some for human prices.
Shortly after the auction I got called by a friend ( called Morten ) who asked me , if I wanna drink a bit with them. Due to the fact , they had a lot of alcohol and wanted to pick me up with a car , I had nothing against that plan.
We made wobble pudding with Vodka and choclate pudding with Baileys. It tasted horrible , but we became drunk really fast. At arround 11 to 12 o'clock I was asked to join a party and everybody approved the idea , so we went by a taxi to the village the party was at.
Unfortunately we didn't know the exact place where the party was , I got a bad location plan and people in the village told us the wrong way. Thus we went some kilometer in the wrong direction and it took us a looong time ,because we were drunk and did a lot of funny stuff. After a few kilometers we didn't find the party and went back and I noticed that I lost my wallet ,but firstly thought I forgot it at home. Halfway back we heard loud music behind a field and went ( dumb as we are ) threw the field. Arrived at the street our trousers and shoes were completly wet and I went on without my trousers and shoes.
After 3 o'clock we finnaly reached the party , but it was kinda over , so we wanted to went back , but then I noticed that I also lost my mobile phone xD . We went the way back an called my phone and we luckily came across it at a ditch. Back at Morten's home we made some pizza at 4 to 5 o'clock and I unsuccessfully searched my wallet.

Today I tried to get a new ID card , but 'cause I didn't / don't have money I couldn't get one. Then I tried to get money at my bank , because I also lost my account card , but I was told I only can get money with my ID card... YES it is awful and I really rue my "walletloosing".


So far, greetings Riou / Basti

Hearing : Max Mutzke - Mein Automobil

No comments: