June 28, 2007

Small things in life makes you feel happy

Today was one of the worst days since a long time. I had school with a sport test , a horrbile driving lesson combined with 15 kilometers bicycling and eight hours total borring work. To survive such an gross day you have to see and notice the small positive things that happen. For example I ate today two times my favourite meal ( Cordon Bleu ) , at home and in the cafeteria, I saw guy that looked exactly like Michael Schumacher , it was so strange... by the way was that the second "look-a-like" person I saw at Motor*la ,another guy last year looked exaxtly like Brandon Dikamilo , Motor*la has to be some kind of look-a-like gathering place ;D
It was also my last day of work , because tomorrow I have a preperation for a camp I take part in the summer holidays. Basti a carer again ? Yes indeed... I was asked Monday / Tuseday , if I have time to take part in the camp Weseby , because they have personnel problems and now I spend almost 3 weeks in August there... I am really looking forward to that time :-))

Our Amsterdam trip also assumes shape: The tickets will be deliverd by time , we plan everything and we got finally some people ,who want to go with us =D


Stay tuned, Riou / Basti

Hearing : Chanel - Its My Life

No comments: