June 13, 2007

Summer AléAlé

I know I am a asshole ,because I didn't keep my promise to write every week , but I don't think there is at the moment much in my life ,which is worth to write about... I just still party a lot and have stress with school and driving lessons.
Last week I had my 3 theater performances and I think it went quiet well ( maybe I gonna update some pictures later ).
Yesterday I "wrote" my last exam in school and now I have 4 more weeks to spend in the school. Everybody is sooo impatentliy for getting the summer holdiays started and I can only look forward :( . School from now on is so unnecessary , because we are doing almost nothing anymore , just hanging arround is so annoying.
Yesterday I also had my first training for the upcoming football/soccer season and I think we will have a very hard time. I am playing in the 2nd highest league of my age group and we will have trouble to stay in this league , but I like my team and we always have a lot of fun.
At the weekend I will go probaly friday to the beach drinking a bit and saturday night in the city clubbing .

I gonna write more ,if my life starts to get more interesting ;-)


Stay tuned, Riou / Basti (it is my real name indeed xP )

Hearing : Soul Kid - More Bounce in California

No comments: